The KL200 is Kirby Lester’s highest-capacity tablet counting and bottling system. The KL200 is designed for pharmaceutical and supplement manufacturing facilities, clinical trials, check counting and other specialty applications. The KL200 also is well-suited for manufacturing facilities that need absolute accuracy when batch-counting any identical-shaped items (e.g., seeds, electronic components).
This device counts and bottles in a semi-automatic process, eliminating manual counting and improving accuracy. With the high-capacity feeder, the KL200 helps you to efficiently manage small-to high-volume bottling runs, clinical trial preparation, or other applications. The KL200 and feeder are idea for scenarios where it is not efficient to operate a fully automated bottling production line. The KL200 can also be used as a fast, efficient QC tablet counter.
- High-speed, high-capacity counting system for batch verification, packing tablets, or batch-counting identical-shaped parts
- Fast, accurate counting using Kirby Lester technology (up to 1,920 parts/minute, adjustable)
- No adjustments to count different products
- Can be pre-set to count up to 1,000 bottles or containers in one run
- Simple operation and cleaning
- Adjustable counting speed (120 to 1,920 parts/minute)
- Two versions: The KL200 holds up to 500 size-0 capsules and is an ideal device for stock bottle QC counts; the KL200 with the high-capacity feeder accommodates an additional 25,000 capsules to manage short- to high-volume bottle-filling runs.